The unique technology of tooth canal filling using ultrasound and DENT-35 equipment which provides the highest quality of dental canal filling.
Filling of the main and lateral root canals of the tooth. Elimination of air bubbles from the filling material inside the channel. The physico-chemical properties of filling materials were improved with exposure of low-frequency ultrasonic waves. Penetration of the filling material into dential canals with a diametr of 2 microns or more, which contributes to better adhesion to dentin. Know-how is a flexible waveguide: its full penetration into the root canals of any shape and depth is ensured and, accordingly, the channel is filled with the filling material. Also it is possible to use any filling material (sealer).
A fundamentally new technology of the manufacturing of endodontic nozzles provides the formation of conical surfaces with small diameter (up to 0,2 mm) with maintaining of high acoustic and mechanical characteristics of the original workpiece.
- 3 sizes of the working length of the dental nozzle (14, 17, 21 mm)
- Diameter of the working part of the endodontic nozzles – 0,2 mm
- Exposure time in the root canal cavity is 15-30 s
- Corrosion resistant material
- Resistant to desinfection, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization