for surgical treatment of thoracic aneurysm with assisted circulation
Stentgraft is a cylindrical fabric shell with a frame in the form of nitionol wire structures which are sewn to it.
Stentgraft inserted into the vessel in a compressed state by using the delivery system in the form of nested tubular elements with handles and after being released from the delivery system is expanded to the required suze under the action of the elastic force.
Aortal stent-graft system consists of:
- – inaortic stent-graft;
- – delivery system; Stent-graft refuels in the cover of the delivery system.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Intended for the surgical treatment of thoracic aorta leisons in the form of thoracic aortic aneurysm or stratified thoracic aortic aneurysm. Also this device is an alternative to the “elephant trunk technique”.
The use of an aortal stent-graft system is indicated for:
-accute dissection of the thoracic aorta of A type according to the Stanford classification with distribution to the distal portions of the thoracic aorta and abdominal aorta.
-acute dissection of the thoracic aorta of A type according to the Stanford classification for Marfan syndrome – aneurysm of the aortic arch, aneurysm of the aortic arch with spred to the descending part of the thoracic aorta including mycotic aneurysms.
-stratifying thoracic aortic aneurysm type B according to the Stanford classification with retrograde dissection of the aortic arch
– chronic dissection of the thoracic aorta
– The mismatch between the patient’s aortic size and the size of the vasuclar prosthesis of the aortal stent-graft system
– Visible bending of the aorta in the area of the proposed implantation of the aortal stent-graft system
– If there is a risk of perfusion violation along the vital branches of the aorta while installing stent-graft and the impossobility of its restoration
– If working length of aortal stent-graft system is insufficient for proper psitioning
– If it is not possible to provide necessary preoperative and postoperative imaging methods (angiography, CT angiography)
– System and local infections which are threaten stent-graft infections 33